B&B 't Walleke
Carmersstraat 41, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 303 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at B&B 't Walleke.
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Folklore Museum 0.1 miles
- Engels Klooster 0.1 miles
- Jerusalem Church 0.1 miles
- St. Sebastian's Archers' Guild 0.2 miles
- St. George's Archers' Guild 0.2 miles
- Guido Gezelle Museum 0.2 miles
- Sint-Janshuismolen 0.3 miles
- Choco-Story 0.3 miles
- Koeleweimolen 0.3 miles
- Burghers' Lodge 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.5 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.5 miles
- Market Square 0.5 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.9 miles
- Minnewater 1 miles
- Bruges Train Station 1.3 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 2.3 miles
- Damme Golf 4.7 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- café vlissinghe Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- carrefour Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 16 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.8 miles
- Deurne Airport 52.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Grote Markt Restaurant Lunchroom Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Steak, Traditional, Breakfast, Lunch
- Vismarkt Restaurant Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Belgian, Gourmet, Traditional, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood
- Sint-Amaandstraat Deli Restaurant Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Italian, Steak, Breakfast, Lunch, Sandwiches, Dinner
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose B&B 't Walleke
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and charges may apply.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Ironing Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children from 2 to 12 year are charged EUR 10 per person per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 20 per person per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 4.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Early check-in can be arranged upon request.
Guests are kindly requested to note that free public parking is available on the street around the hotel.
Please note that from the 16th of February on wards, paid parking applies in the city centre from 09:00 - 20:00. The accommodation will assist guests in finding the best and most affordable parking option.