Apartments The Opera Residence
Rue de l’Evêque 21, 1000 Brussels, Belgium – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 674 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Apartments The Opera Residence.
|Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)|
|× 5||Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)|
|× 6||Two-Bedroom Apartment (6 Adults)|
Elegant flats placed in a classy residence building in city centre Brussels, next to the beautiful Opera House. They're within walking distance to La Grand Place, public transportation, and many well-known venues. You can choose from 1bedroom flats, perfect for 2,3 guests, up to commodious 2-bedroom apartments for up to 6 guests. Our apartments have individual furnishings and decor; photos you see on Booking.com are exemplary of an apartment category, not of a specific flat.
Apartments The Opera Residence takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- La Monnaie 0.1 miles
- Metro De Brouckere 0.1 miles
- Bruxella 1238 0.1 miles
- Saint Nicholas Church 0.1 miles
- Jeanneke Pis 0.2 miles
- Metro Bourse 0.2 miles
- Rue des Bouchers 0.2 miles
- Place Sainte-Catherine 0.2 miles
- Royal Theatre Toone 0.2 miles
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The King's House 0.2 miles
- Grand Place 0.2 miles
- Museum of the City of Brussels 0.2 miles
- Brussels City Hall 0.2 miles
- Rue Neuve 0.3 miles
- Manneken Pis 0.4 miles
- Brussels Central Station 0.4 miles
- Rogier Square 0.5 miles
- Film Museum 0.5 miles
- Gare du Midi 1.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Anspach Shopping Brussels Market 0 miles
- Paul Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- The Food Box Restaurant 0.1 miles
- AD Anspach Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Yeti Ski Outdoor All year Ski lift 7.5 miles
- Zaventem Airport 6.6 miles
- Deurne Airport 23.8 miles
- Brussels South Airport 26.8 miles
Shopping Nearby – All Within 500 Yards!
- Brussels Christmas Market Market Local & Authentic
- Galeries Royales Saint-Hubert Market Luxury Boutique
Popular brands like: H&M, Zara, Nike
- Dansaert Boutique
Food Areas Nearby
- Saint Gery Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Pub food, Thai, Lunch, Dinner, Sushi
- Rue Sainte Catherine / Rue de Flandre Deli Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Food in this area includes: Pub food, Street food, Organic, Bar snacks, Italian, Steak, Traditional
- Place Sainte-Catherine Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Cafe Food in this area includes: Gourmet, Lunch, Dinner, Seafood, French
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 20 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that a refundable damage deposit of 300 EUR will be blocked on your credit card upon check-in. This deposit will be unblocked upon check-out providing no damages have been caused. It is not possible to pay this deposit in cash.
For reservations of more than 2 apartments, terms and conditions vary. The hotel will contact you if this rule applies.
This property is located in a car-free zone. Please contact the property for information on car access.
Please note that the reception is open from 10:00 until 22:00 from Monday to Friday, and from 10:00 until 18:00 on Saturday. It is closed on Sundays and National Holidays.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 23 Rue Grétry, Brussels 1000 BE.
Please inform Apartments The Opera Residence of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 674 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: