De Tuilerieën - Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Dijver 7, Bruges Historic Center, 8000 Bruges, Belgium –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 620 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at De Tuilerieën - Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Superior Deluxe Room with Canal View
Royal Executive Room with Canal View
Executive Room with Canal View
Junior Suite with Canal View
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Royal Executive Room
5 Reasons to Choose De Tuilerieën - Small Luxury Hotels of the World
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Unique location Unique building Parking onsite Wellness Area Exclusive Place
De Tuilerieën - Small Luxury Hotels of the World takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Groeninge Museum 0.1 miles
- Arentshuis 0.1 miles
- Gruuthuse Museum 0.1 miles
- Basilica of the Holy Blood 0.1 miles
- City Hall 0.1 miles
- Brugse Vrije 0.1 miles
- Burg Square 0.1 miles
- Belfry of Bruges 0.1 miles
- Dali Xpo Gallery 0.2 miles
- Church of Our Lady Bruges 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Market Square 0.2 miles
- St John's Hospital 0.2 miles
- Beguinage 0.3 miles
- Bruges Concert Hall 0.4 miles
- Minnewater 0.5 miles
- Bruges Train Station 0.8 miles
- Boudewijn Seapark 1.7 miles
- Damme Golf 5 miles
- Zeebrugge Strand 7.5 miles
- Duinbergen Train Station 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Eiermarkt Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Ostend-Bruges Airport 15.8 miles
- Lesquin Airport 44.2 miles
- Deurne Airport 53 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Indoor Pool (all year) (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 25 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that children are welcome at the hotel, upon request.
Please note that an extra fee will be requested in case an extra bed is requested in the room (max. 1 extra bed per room) :
EUR 25 per child that is 2 years old or younger. The bed provided will be a cot.
EUR 40 per guests of 3 years and older. A single bed will be provided.