Mile 1 1/4, Jalan Tutong, BA1712,, BA1712 Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Badi'ah Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located away from the hustle and bustle of the city, Badi’ah Hotel offers accommodations in Bandar Seri Begawan. It features an outdoor swimming pool and guests can enjoy meals from 2 of the in-house dining options. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
It is 1,500 feet to Plaza Athirah. The Royal Regalia Museum and Brunei History Center are within 1.4 mi from Badi'ah Hotel, while Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque is 1.5 mi away. The Water Village Gallery is 1.8 mi from the property. Brunei International Airport is 6.1 mi away. The property offers complimentary scheduled airport transfers upon request.
Air-conditioned rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and an electric kettle. The private bathroom includes shower facilities and free toiletries.
Guests can approach the 24-hour front desk for currency exchange, tour arrangements, ticketing and concierge services.
A variety of local and international cuisines can be enjoyed at BristoDeli.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How depth is your pool? Suitable for kids?as per request, our swimming pool is 1.2 m. Thank youAnswered on 22 October 2019
- Hi , I Will be arriving to Brunei On 20 Dec from melbourne reaching about 11 pm , so it will be almost midnight to come out of the airport . Will be a..Greetings from Badi’ah Hotel! As per request, Yes we do provide FREE AIRPORT SHUTTLE, kindly provide us the FULL FLIGHT DETAILS such as FLIGHT NO, ET..Answered on 23 September 2022
- Hi do your swimming pool open at night?yes open till 8pm. Thank youAnswered on 25 March 2021
- Hi! Do you require a deposit during check-in? If so, how much?we usually accept full payment during check-in Thank youAnswered on 3 December 2022
- Hi There, I've a flight into BSB at 9:20 06/01/22 and a flight out 00:45 07/01/22 - can a room be arranged when we land just for the time we need (i..Dear Timothy, Greetings from Badi'ah Hotel! as per request, our official check-in time is at 14:00pm and check-out time is at 12 noon. in your case..Answered on 26 September 2022
- Still looking?
- BRISTODELI CAFE
- CuisineAmerican • Chinese • British • Indonesian • Malaysian • Singaporean • Australian • Local • Asian • International • Grill/BBQ
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- City view
- Pool view
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Fold-up bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' meals
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Suit press
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Entire unit wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Opening times
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Pool is on rooftop
- Pool with view
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness classes
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Public Bath
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Badi'ah Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Badi'ah Hotel
Yes, Badi'ah Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Badi'ah Hotel include:
Guests staying at Badi'ah Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 3.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Badi'ah Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Fitness classes
- Public Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
The prices at Badi'ah Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Badi'ah Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- BRISTODELI CAFE
Check-in at Badi'ah Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Badi'ah Hotel is 0.7 miles from the center of Bandar Seri Begawan.