Set in Copacabana, within 1,300 feet of Copacabana Market and 1,950 feet of Nuestra Señora de Copacabana Cathedral, Hostal Las Olas offers accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The accommodations provides a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and currency exchange for guests.
All guest rooms at the guest house come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Hostal Las Olas also provide guests with a lake view. The units will provide guests with a desk and a kettle.
Popular points of interest near the accommodations include The Calvary, Inca Gallows and Copacabana Stadium.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- We are arriving off the Cusco - puno train on 11/18 at 6:08pm. Can you arrange transfer and cost for 4 passengers if possible?Thank you for your question, unfortunately we do not arrange transfers. From Puno to Copacabana you can take the public bus, is about 3 to 4 hours to ..Answered on June 25, 2022
- Hi, I am coming from Peru and would love to come stay, do you know if it is possible to cross the land/lake border or do I have to fly due to COVID?thank you for your answer, it is possible to visit Copacabana, but there are some requirements in the peruvian side that will ask you befeore you can ..Answered on March 12, 2022
- hello, how easy is it to get to the hostel from Jualica in Peru? is the border crossing complicated because of Covid etc? also, is it easy to continue..thank you for your information, you can cross the border, but they will ask you for some information before. We do not have the information they will ..Answered on March 12, 2022
- Can we take 2 little dogs?Yes! but we must inform you that on the property we have three alpacas who get a little nervous with dogs, we please ask you to take of the dogs :)Answered on July 22, 2020
- We are heading to you today and wondered if we could stay until 29th? Thanks RhysEstimado Rhys Muchas gracias por su mensaje, si no hay problema, pueden quedarse hasta el día 29 de junio. muchos saludos juanAnswered on June 26, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
This property only accepts cash payments.
Parties/events are not allowed
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform Hostal Las Olas of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Hostal Las Olas
The prices at Hostal Las Olas may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 1,650 feet from Hostal Las Olas.
Room options at Hostal Las Olas include:
Hostal Las Olas offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Walking tours
- Public Bath
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hostal Las Olas by:
- Taxi 3h
- Bus 4h
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Hostal Las Olas on this page.
Check-in at Hostal Las Olas is from 12:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hostal Las Olas is 1,650 feet from the center of Copacabana.