Casa Amarelo Boutique Hotel
Rua Joaquim Murtinho, 569, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, CEP 20241-320, Brazil –
French touch in Brazil, Casa Amarelo’s 7 suites are comfortable, neat, and updated in a contemporary style. Modern luxury abounds and the guests will appreciate the elegantly designed atmosphere and the excellence of a real « art de vivre » experience. It is a magical place loaded with history in which modern layout and ancient construction form a perfect and charming match. The interior design is signed by Robert le heros, a French brand specialized in interior design and accessories. Laurent Gelis the Art Director created this touch of stylishness « boheme », perceptible all over the place. Enjoy sitting by the pool while you plan your day. Casa Amerelo makes you feel you are in your beautiful home away from home in the most charming spot in a remarkable city.
Casa Amarelo Boutique Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Selarón Steps 0.2 miles
- Arcos da Lapa - Carioca Acqueduct 0.3 miles
- Santa Teresa Neighborhood 0.4 miles
- Santa Teresa Tram 0.4 miles
- Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro 0.4 miles
- Public Promenade 0.5 miles
- Municipal Theater 0.5 miles
- Cinelândia Square 0.5 miles
- Tiradentes Square 0.6 miles
- National Museum of Fine Arts 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- AquaRio Rio Marine Aquarium 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Mountain 2.9 miles
- Christ the Redeemer 3 miles
- Corcovado 3.1 miles
- Niteroi Contemporary Art Museum 3.7 miles
- Post 8 - Ipanema 5 miles
- Post 9 - Ipanema 5.1 miles
- Post 7 - Arpoador 5.1 miles
- Post 10 - Ipanema 5.2 miles
- Post 11 - Leblon 5.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Le Centre de Santa Tereza Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Lagoa Lake 4.3 miles
- Santos Dumont Airport 1.1 miles
- Galeao Airport 8.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Casa Amarelo Boutique Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs BRL 50 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child or adult is charged BRL 190 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.