Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Le Village Boutique Hotel
Rua 21, S/N, Forno, Búzios, CEP 28950-000, Brazil – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 37 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 3||
King Suite with Ocean View
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Le Village Boutique Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Forno Belvedere0.2 miles
Brava Beach0.5 miles
Lagoinha Beach0.7 miles
Ponta da Lagoinha0.7 miles
Gran Cine Bardot0.8 miles
Brigitte Bardot Statue0.8 miles
Ferradura Lagoon0.8 miles
Armação Beach0.9 miles
Bus Central Station0.9 miles
Stones Road0.9 miles
Restaurant 83 bistrotbar0 miles
Restaurant silk beach0.2 miles
Ferradura Beach1.1 miles
Azeda Beach1.3 miles
Virgin Beach1.7 miles
Geriba Lagoon2.4 miles
Geribá Beach2.4 miles
Tucuns Beach4.1 miles
Pero Beach9.9 miles
Brava beach11.7 miles
Japanese Island11.8 miles
Ocean/Sea Praia do Forno0 miles
Mountain Mirante0.1 miles
Forno Beach450 feet
Brava Beach2,050 feet
Foca Beach2,250 feet
Olho de Boi Beach3,650 feet
Ferradura Beach4,300 feet
Cabo Frio International Airport16.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Le Village Boutique Hotel
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Le Village Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Le Village Boutique Hotel
Room options at Le Village Boutique Hotel include:
Le Village Boutique Hotel is 0.9 miles from the center of Búzios.
Guests staying at Le Village Boutique Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Le Village Boutique Hotel has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Le Village Boutique Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Le Village Boutique Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Le Village Boutique Hotel by:
- Car 3h
Le Village Boutique Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Horseback riding
- Themed dinners
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Facial treatments
- Live music/Performance
- Waxing services
- Personal trainer
- Makeup services
- Hair treatments
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Hair coloring
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Massage chair
- Yoga classes
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Le Village Boutique Hotel.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.