Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel
Alameda Santos, 2233, São Paulo, CEP 01419-002, Brazil – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1011 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel
Set apart by an impressive architecture and stylish décor, the 5-star Renaissance São Paulo Hotel is ideally located in the Jardins district, close to Paulista Avenue, Oscar Freire Street and within walking distance from Museu de Arte de São Paulo – MASP and Conjunto Nacional.
The tastefully decorated rooms offer comfortable beds, a flat-screen TV with cable channels,a work desk, a telephone and a mini-bar. The spacious private bathroom includes a bath tub, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also include city views and a seating area.
The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and an equipped fitness center, as well as a sauna. Located at the ZenZone, a floor destined to wellness,The Spa at Renaissance offers an array of relaxing experiences such as reflexology, Reiki and shiatsu and natural therapies that include massages and beauty treatments.
Guests can enjoy delicious recipes from Brazilian cuisine with beach and countryside influences at the recently renovated Terraço Jardins Restaurant. The menu values fresh ingredients from small local producers, rescuing the culture and the real flavor of the food..
Renaissance São Paulo features a meeting room with capacity for up to 550 people and the Renaissance Theater, with performances on the weekends.
Guests can reach various high end shops nearby and renowned restaurants within walking distance.
Ibirapuera Park is 1.2 mi from Renaissance São Paulo, while Congonhas Airport is 6.2 mi away. Guarulhos International Airport is 19 mi from the hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of São Paulo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Renaissance São Paulo Hotel
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?A new protocol has been put in place in to adrees to the new need due to corona vírus breakout.Answered on June 4, 2020
- I would like a room service for diner, is it available under reservation or is possible to order on the check-in?Good evening! The room service menu is available in all apartments and can be requested as soon as the guest checks in! Just choose your order and dia...Answered on December 27, 2020
- hi am travelling with my husband and two kids age 7 and 2 . I want to book the ( Guest room 2 double bed), is it suitable for us ? and will we be char...Thank you for contacting Renaissance SP Hotel! There's no extra charges for the kids! And if you'd like, you can also request an extra bed! :)Answered on November 11, 2020
- Hi good morning. what is your guest policy at Hotel? are guests allowed in room? Thanks Robert WallenGood morning, Mr. Robert! Thank you so much for contacting us. We do accept, our standard deluxe room accommodate up to two people in the room, and ...Answered on September 9, 2021
- Boa tarde! Gostaria de saber se vocês tem tarifas diferenciadas para empregados da caixa econômica. ObrigadaOlá, temos sim, por gentileza entrar em contato com nossa central de reservas para verificar a disponibilidade e os valores. Telefone: (11) 3069-2821Answered on February 4, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Brazilian, Local, International
Living Lounge Bar & Sushi
Food: Brazilian, Sushi, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$45 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$45 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Each apartment can accommodate up to 2 pets weighing up to 15 kg and includes a pet bed, feeders and toilet mat. The pet fee is BRL 300 for up to 7 days.
- Renaissance Fitness gym is available to guests 24/7.
- Schedule your massage at The Spa at Renaissance: Tuesday to Friday from 12pm to 9pm. Saturday from 10 am to 8 pm. Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm.
- Have a good time and get emotional with plays at Teatro Renaissance, enjoy a complete cultural program without leaving the hotel.
- Please note that valet parking is subject to an additional cost. For more details, please contact the property.
- According to Federal Law 8.069/1990, minors under 18 years of age cannot check into hotels unless they are accompanied by their parents or an official guardian. If a minor is accompanied by an adult other than his parents, it will be necessary to present a written authorization for the minor to check into the hotel. This authorization must be signed by both parents, notarized and accompanied by certified copies of their identity documents. All minors under the age of 18 must present a valid ID with photo that proves their identity and that of his/her parents. This document must be presented even if the minor is in the company of his parents.
- Be part of Marriott Bonvoy and have access to amazing experiences, enjoy exclusive amenities with the app, such as Mobile Check-in, Mobile Key, Chat and requests with the Hotel team to personalize your stay."
- When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Renaissance São Paulo Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Renaissance São Paulo Hotel
Room options at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel include:
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel is 1.9 miles from the center of São Paulo.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Renaissance São Paulo Hotel by:
- Taxi 30min
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel has 2 restaurants:
- Terraço Jardins
- Living Lounge Bar & Sushi
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel on this page.
The prices at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Renaissance São Paulo Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Head massage
- Foot bath
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Back massage
- Stand-up comedy
- Couples' massage
- Spa facilities
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Happy hour
- Yoga classes
- Live music/Performance
- Neck massage
- Full-body massage
- Beauty services
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Steam room
Check-in at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Renaissance São Paulo Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: