Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery
Rua Almirante Alexandrino, 660, Santa Teresa, Rio de Janeiro, CEP 20241-260, Brazil – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
4 reasons to choose Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery
Selarón Steps0.7 miles
Guinle Park0.7 miles
Palace of the Republic Museum Catete0.8 miles
Samba Museum0.8 miles
Arcos da Lapa - Carioca Acqueduct0.8 miles
Apotheosis Square0.8 miles
Santa Teresa Neighborhood0.8 miles
Santa Teresa Tram0.9 miles
Cathedral of Rio de Janeiro0.9 miles
Public Promenade0.9 miles
Restaurant Bar do Mineiro0 miles
Restaurant Aprazível0.3 miles
Modern Art Museum1.2 miles
Museum of Tomorrow1.9 miles
AquaRio Rio Marine Aquarium2 miles
Christ the Redeemer2.5 miles
Sugarloaf Mountain2.8 miles
Rodrigo de Freitas Lake3.7 miles
Rio de Janeiro Botanical Gardens3.9 miles
Ipanema Beach4.8 miles
Pedra Bonita7.4 miles
Mountain Parque das Ruínas0.6 miles
Mountain Escadaria Selarón0.6 miles
Mountain Cristo Redentor6.2 miles
Bondinho de Santa Teresa0.1 miles
Flamengo Beach1.1 miles
Botafogo Beach1.5 miles
Urca Beach2.4 miles
Red Beach2.7 miles
Leme Beach3.1 miles
Santos Dumont Airport1.5 miles
Rio de Janeiro/Galeao International Airport8.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle parking
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
Extra bed by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery is 1.6 miles from the center of Rio de Janeiro.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery on this page.
Guests staying at Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Spa facilities
- Temporary art galleries
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Happy hour
From the nearest airport, you can get to Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 20min
Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery has 1 restaurant:
The prices at Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Santa Teresa Hotel RJ - MGallery is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.