The Capital Managed by Accorhotels
Rua Tenente Negrão, 200, Sao Paulo, CEP 04530-030, Brazil –
5 Reasons to Choose The Capital Managed by Accorhotels
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Conveniently located in city centres and business districts. They focus on providing friendly and functional accommodation where you can recharge and relax.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Juca Chaves Theatre 0.3 miles
- Google Sao Paulo 0.6 miles
- Faria Lima Avenue x Juscelino Kubitschek Avenue 0.7 miles
- Monumento as Bandeiras 0.8 miles
- Ibirapuera Park 0.9 miles
- Parish of Our Lady of Brazil 1.1 miles
- Iguatemi Shopping Mall 1.1 miles
- Ibirapuera Ginasium 1.1 miles
- MAM - Modern Art Museum 1.1 miles
- Obelisco 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Eldorado Shopping Mall 1.7 miles
- Cidade Jardim Shopping Mall 1.8 miles
- Conjunto Nacional 2 miles
- Shopping Center 3 2 miles
- WTC San Paulo 2.2 miles
- CCSP 2.3 miles
- Hospital Sirio Libanes 2.3 miles
- Frei Caneca Shopping Mall 2.5 miles
- Paulo Machado de Carvalho Stadium - Pacaembu 2.6 miles
- Downtown San Paulo 3.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Eataly Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Eataly Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Vapiano Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Joakins Hamburguer Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Restaurante Coco Bambú Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Boteco São Bento Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Kia Ora Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Parque do Ibirapuera Lake 0.6 miles
- Congonhas Airport 3 miles
- Guarulhos Airport 16.3 miles
- Viracopos Airport 49.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Rooftop Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs BRL 20 per day.
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Capital Managed by Accorhotels accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
According to the Brazilian Federal Law 8.069/1990, minors under 18 years of age cannot check into hotels unless they are accompanied by their parents or a designated adult. If a minor is accompanied by an adult other than his parents, it is necessary to present a written authorisation for the minor to check into the hotel. Such authorisation must be notarised and signed by both parents, and presented along with notarised copies of their IDs.
All minors under 18 years of age also need to present a valid ID with photo, to prove their identity and that of his/her parents. This must be presented even if a minor is accompanied by his/her parents.
In the case of a minor accompanied by only one of the parents, it is necessary to present a notarised authorisation signed by the absent parent, along with a notarised copy of that parent's ID.