Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel
Alto do Humaitá, 11, Humaita, Búzios, CEP 28950-000, Brazil – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 747 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Brigitte Bardot Statue0.1 miles
Armação Beach0.2 miles
Gran Cine Bardot0.2 miles
Stones Road0.4 miles
Bus Central Station0.6 miles
Azeda Beach0.7 miles
Brava Beach0.7 miles
Ferradura Lagoon0.8 miles
Joao Fernandes Belvedere0.8 miles
Forno Belvedere0.8 miles
Virgin Beach1 miles
Ferradura Beach1.2 miles
Lagoinha Beach1.2 miles
Geriba Lagoon2.2 miles
Geribá Beach2.4 miles
Tucuns Beach4 miles
Pero Beach9.9 miles
Brava beach11.7 miles
Japanese Island11.8 miles
Armacao Beach500 feet
Canto Beach1,300 feet
Ossos Beach2,050 feet
Brava Beach3,350 feet
Azeda Beach3,500 feet
Cabo Frio International Airport16.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 14 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
This hotel will send via email a form for guests to fill, in order to authorize debit for payment.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel
Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Búzios.
Guests staying at Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel by:
- Car 3h
The nearest beach is 500 feet from Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel.
Room options at Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel include:
The prices at Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel on this page.
Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
Check-in at Vila d'este Handmade Hospitality Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:30 PM.