Town, 12001 Paro, Bhutan – Great location - show map
Hotel Khamsum is a 3-star property located in Paro. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, room service and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The property provides luggage storage space, and currency exchange for guests.
All rooms have a TV, and some units at the hotel have a balcony.
Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, American and Asian options.
The nearest airport is Paro Airport, 1.9 miles from Hotel Khamsum.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi , Does your hotel fall in 3star category which we need to book . As some new laws says Indian now need to book 3star hotel for their stay ?Dear Sir/Madam, Greetings of the Day! Yes, Our property falls under 3 star category. Do let us know if we can be of any help:) Regards Kinley Yang..Answered on 27 December 2022
- Is there any authorised smoking zone in the hotelDear Sir, Yes! Sir we do have authorized smoking zone at our property Regards Kinley YangdenAnswered on 7 December 2022
- Room heater and Water heater available in twin room?Dear Sir/Madam, It's available. Thank You UsmitaAnswered on 30 September 2022
- Hello, Good Day! I am from India, I am planning to travel month of november mid. i am ready to book Hotel Khamsum. could you arrange visa for me.Hello, Greetings from Hotel Khamsum,Paro! We would be grateful to receive you but for the visa arrangement please go through Tourism Council of Bhutan..Answered on 22 October 2022
- Room heater available in deluxe room hotel khamsum paro??Dear Guest, Greetings from Hotel Khamsum,Paro! Yes, Room heater is availbe in deluxe room. Thank you TsheringAnswered on 11 January 2020
- Still looking?
- Socket near the bed
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Street parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Baggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Currency exchange
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Non-smoking rooms
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
3:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Khamsum accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that people driving to Bhutan are required to obtain an entry permit from the immigration office (open from Monday to Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM) (Closed on Saturday, Sunday and Government holidays).
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Hotel Khamsum
Room options at Hotel Khamsum include:
Check-in at Hotel Khamsum is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hotel Khamsum offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at Hotel Khamsum can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Khamsum may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Khamsum has 1 restaurant:
Hotel Khamsum is 2,450 feet from the center of Paro.