This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Gweta Lodge, Gweta Village, NA Gweta, Botswana – Good location – show map
Located in the quiet village of Gweta, Gweta Lodge features an outdoor swimming pool, an on-site restaurant and bar, and a sun terrace. The accommodations consist of uniquely decorated huts built in a traditional African style with thatched roofs.
All of the rooms are equipped with a fan, a private entrance, and a bathroom with a shower.
A garden, BBQ facilities, daily maid services, and evening entertainment are just some of the additional amenities available to guests. The tour desk can arrange village tours and baobab excursions.
Makgadikgadi Pans National Park is 16 mi away, and Nxai Pan National Park is 25 mi from the property.
Gweta Lodge is 3.7 mi from Gweta Airport.
- how to book a campsiteYou will need to get in touch with us directly to book campsitesAnswered on 3 February 2020
- Hi- Do you have availability for campers or in a room on 24th May for 2 people/1 vehicle? ThanksHello please get int ouch with us directly to arrange camping. Many ThanksAnswered on 11 February 2020
- ref our cancelled visit 31/10/20 t0 3/11/20. Prior to our stay, we paid 1725 BWP for excursion.We were advised in August that this would be refunded when you were able to. Are you able to do this now. Kind Regards DavidGood day David At this stage we are unable but we will do so we hope by the end of the year Kind regards Gweta LodgeAnswered on 11 May 2021
- ref our cancelled visit 31/10/20 t0 3/11/20. Prior to our stay, we paid 1725 BWP for excursion.We were advised in August that this would be refunded when you were able to. Are you able to do this now. Kind Regards David Any news on refund yet, as you indicated end 2021. Regards DavidGood afternoon Thank you Please advise when payment was taken as we stopped taking payments In April 2020 for booking.com Please furnish proof that the payment was taken off your credit cardAnswered on 7 April 2022
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game drivesAdditional charge
- Evening entertainment
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Currency exchange
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Family rooms
From 2:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Gweta Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Gweta Lodge
The prices at Gweta Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Gweta Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Gweta Lodge is 1,000 feet from the center of Gweta.
Guests staying at Gweta Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 3.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
- À la carte
Gweta Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Game drives
- Walking tours
Room options at Gweta Lodge include: