This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Guesthouse Nature's Cottage
Plot 21147, Ant Bear Crest, Village, Gaborone House, Gaborone, Botswana – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 11 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Nature's Cottage
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Cafe/Bar News Cafe0 miles
Restaurant The Embassy0.1 miles
Restaurant Rodizio Brazillian0.1 miles
Cafe/Bar Dros Riverwalk0.1 miles
Restaurant No. 1 Ladies Coffee House0.1 miles
River Gaborone Dam2.5 miles
Sir Seretse Khama International Airport8.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Nature's Cottage
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
This host will welcome you in English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
This property only accepts cash payments.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 12:00 PM and 1:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Nature's Cottage
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Nature's Cottage (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private Parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Room options at Nature's Cottage include:
The prices at Nature's Cottage may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Nature's Cottage by:
- Taxi 45min
Nature's Cottage offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
Yes, Nature's Cottage is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Nature's Cottage is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Nature's Cottage is 1.7 miles from the center of Gaborone.