This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Prospekt Pushkina 39, Frunzensky District, 220092 Minsk, Belarus – Great location - show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Orbita Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in Minsk, 150 feet from Pushkinskaya Metro Station, Orbita Hotel features a cafe-pizzeria, a bar and a strip club. Free WIFi and free parking are offered.
The rooms offer a working area and TV with satellite channels. The bathrooms provide free toiletries and a hairdryer.
Guests can dine in the property’s restaurant, serving Belorussian and European cuisine. Fan and heater are provided upon request. There are also banquet and conference facilities on site. There are several ironing rooms that guests can use.
Minsk Train Station is 3.2 mi away, and Minsk National Airport is 35 mi from Orbita Hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Orbita Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 19, 2014
- I want to reserve for a month but pay for five days in advance. If I enjoyed the comfort of your hotel, I will pay for the rest after. Is it OK?Hello! We hope, you will enjoy staying in our hotel. It is possible,we asking to pay minimum 1 day advance, so if you like, you can pay every day)Answered on 24 July 2021
- helli i plan to stay two weeks in Minsk in your hotel. can you send me an ivitation for visa purpose ? thanks benoGood afternoon. Our hotel does not send invitations. We can only send a confirmation of your reservation.Answered on 20 October 2021
- Do you provide hotel booking on letter head? MaGood afternoon. We provide a booking confirmation on a form with all the details.Answered on 9 September 2021
- hi did you help to decorate the room for Valentines?Good afternoon. Unfortunately, there is no such service in the hotel.Answered on 14 February 2022
- I've reserved for 7 days a double room on 15th of Oct, do you provide visa service and invitation for your visitors?Good afternoon. Our hotel does not provide visa services and does not issue invitations.Answered on 31 August 2021
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- City view
- Clothes rack
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business centerAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Convenience store on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Orbita Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that rates in US dollars should be paid in Belarus rubles according to hotel's internal exchange rate on the day of payment.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Please inform Orbita Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Orbita Hotel
Room options at Orbita Hotel include:
Check-in at Orbita Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Orbita Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Orbita Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local culture
Orbita Hotel is 2.8 miles from the center of Minsk.
Guests staying at Orbita Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte