Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Hostel Wild Horse Cottage
Bandera Road Backpackers Paradise Sarteneja, Sarteneja, Belize – Great location - show map
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Wild Horse Cottage
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Restaurant Brisis fast food0.5 miles
Restaurant Morning star tacos place0.5 miles
Cafe/bar Mirador0.7 miles
Cafe/bar Pablito's La Estrella del mar0.8 miles
Cafe/bar Martineja0.8 miles
Restaurant Crabbys restaurant0.9 miles
Sea/ocean Chetumal bay0.7 miles
River Shipstern Lagoon1.9 miles
Lake Wildtracks Manatees rehab center2.5 miles
Mountain Shipstern Nature Reserve3.1 miles
Chetumal International Airport15.9 miles
Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport56.7 miles
Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport57.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Wild Horse Cottage
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
08:00 - 22:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
00:00 - 15:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Wild Horse Cottage accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.