Chan Chich Lodge
Chan Chich Road, 00000 Gallon Jug, Belize – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Experience World-class Service at Chan Chich Lodge
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Chan Chich Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Chan Chich Lodge has an outdoor swimming pool, garden, a terrace and restaurant in Gallon Jug. This 5-star resort offers room service, a concierge service and free WiFi. There is free private parking and the property has paid airport shuttle service.
The rooms come with a fridge, minibar, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer, while some rooms include a patio and others also feature pool views. At the resort all rooms include bed linen and towels.
Chan Chich Lodge offers 5-star accommodations with a hot tub.
The nearest airport is San Ignacio Town Airstrip Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.Chan Chich Lodge has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Nov 1, 2016
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi What is the best way to get to your lodge from San Pedro? Do you organise tours in the national park Is there a tour up the river to LamanaiThe easiest way would be a charter flight from San Pedro to our private airstrip that we can assist in arranging. We do offer off-site activities incl..Answered on 21 August 2022
- thx a lot !! can you arrange tranportation and how mich it is ? thank youWe can certainly arrange transportation (charter flights/road transfers); cost varies depending on where you are coming from/ going to. Please feel fr..Answered on 29 November 2022
- hello ! i want to book for 2 nights in mid december ! but i dont know how to come to your location from san ignacio ? thank youHi there! For travels from San Ignacio we recommend our southwestern entrance via Spanish Lookout, this drive would be approximately 2 hours.Answered on 25 November 2022
- Hello ! i want to book for two nights from 14 to 16 december ! can you arrange me transportation from san ignacio on the 14 please ? thank youWe can certainly arrange! Once booked do let us know pick up location etc and we would be happy to do so!Answered on 1 December 2022
- Do you have WiFi?We do have internet on property though due to our location it can be spotty.Answered on 23 February 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineAmerican • Latin American
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Drying rack for clothing
- Clothes rack
- Walking tours
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- CanoeingAdditional charge
- Dining area
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Board games/puzzles
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Designated smoking area
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Swimming pool toys
- Fenced pool
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
From 12:00 PM to 6:30 PM
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Chan Chich Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Please inform Chan Chich Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.