Coco Beach Resort
3.5 Miles North Ambergris Caye, 00000 San Pedro, Belize – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 120 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Coco Beach Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
This property is located on the coast of Ambergis Caye and offers guests 2 outdoor swimming pools, on-site restaurants and sports facilities.
Each air-conditioned villa and suite at this luxurious resort comes with a spacious dining and living area, as well as a flat-screen TV, free toiletries and sea and pool views. Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
The resort’s Cocoblanca restaurant serves international food and Caribbean dishes and it is open for lunch and dinner. The Coco Café is open from 7:00 to 15:00 and serves pastries and breakfast snacks.
Guests at Coco Beach Resort enjoy use of kayaks, bicycles and paddle boats for a fee, while Mexico Rocks snorkelling site is only 3.7 miles from the property.
San Pedro Airport is 600 yards from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
North Ambergris Caye Beach8.3 Very good beach40 yards from property
- How much are taxi rides into town or do you have golf carts available to rent?The taxi ride is approx US$25 each way. We do have golf carts for rent on siteAnswered on 7 January 2022
- are there water sports offered nearby this property? like jet skis , boat ride, or land options as well like atv's , zip lining and cultural tours, a..We offer complimentary bicycles, paddle boards and kayaks. For other fun activities, we have our tour operator onsite that can assist you in arranging..Answered on 26 December 2020
- What's the closest airport? Do a boat or flight have to be taken to this resort?International flight would be to BZE then the option to do either a water taxi or a hopper flight to the island.Answered on 22 February 2022
- Do you have a gold standard for bookingYes, our property was Gold Standard Certified back in 2020. The Belize Tourism Board came through in 2021 and did an inspection to ensure we are follo..Answered on 27 September 2021
- Do you anticipate getting your gold standard/safe corridor certification before December?The resort has already achieved it's gold standard/safe corridor certification. Resort reopened on December 15, 2020Answered on 26 December 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Outdoor furniture
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Sofa bed
- Bicycle rental
- SnorkellingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tennis courtOff-site
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Accessible parking
- Concierge service
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Tile/marble floor
- Laptop safe
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Heated pool
- Shallow end
- Pool/beach towels
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Fitness classes
- Spa facilities
- Sun umbrellas
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Water slide
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
- Spa and wellness centreAdditional charge
15:00 - 21:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
11:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Coco Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary and other relevant information, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.