Island Magic Beach Resort
Avenida Hicaco, Belize, 00111 Caye Caulker, Belize – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 177 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Island Magic Beach Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Featuring a sun terrace with swimming pool and a beach bar, the Island Magic Beach Resort is located on the Caye Caulker just 0.6 mi from the airport.
The rooms and suites offer classic décor, air conditioning, seating area, cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The suites also feature a kitchen or kitchenette with microwave, dining area and a fridge.
The beach bar serves snacks and the guests will find a variety of restaurants 650 feet from the Island Magic Beach Resort.
Activities such as snorkeling, sailing, scuba diving, fishing and island tours can be arranged as well.
This complex is a 45-minute boat trip from San Pedro Airport and 10 minutes’ flight from Belize Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Island Magic Beach Resort has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 6, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I was wondering if you allow smoking out on the deck? Also do you have transportation to/from the airport.Sure that is not a problem, We do offer complimentary pick up/drop off.Answered on 8 April 2022
- Are you a Gold Standard certified hotel? I cannot book unless you are. Please let me know ASAP thank you.Good day , Thank you for choosing to stay with us we look forward to your arrival and making your stay a safe and enjoyable one. Yes we are a Gold S..Answered on 24 August 2021
- Do guests have access to any of the following: bikes, kayaks, snorkeling gear? Thanks!Greetings from Island Magic Resort. We have bikes and snorkeling gears for rent. Sorry no kayaks, but we can recommend kayak rentals nearby.Answered on 8 December 2021
- Hello does your sunset view room have a balcony or outdoor sitting area? Is it an ocean view?Our sunset view rooms do not have a view of the ocean. It does have a balcony facing the island along with two wooden chairs to sit and relax on. The ..Answered on 21 March 2022
- What resources are there to get a test to return to the USA. Where are they, reservations needed, how easily accessible are they, we link please? ThxGood day, Here on the island we do have a Covid19 test Center, appointments are recommended and can be booked by our resort as well. You are able to ..Answered on 13 November 2021
- Still looking?
- The Magic Bar & Grill
- CuisineAmerican • Caribbean • Italian • Mexican • Pizza • Seafood • Steakhouse • Tex-Mex • Grill/BBQ
- Open forBreakfast • Brunch • Lunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Picnic area
- Sun deck
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- SnorkelingAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Tile/Marble floor
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Open all year
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 10:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Island Magic Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please inform Island Magic Beach Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Island Magic Beach Resort
Island Magic Beach Resort is 1.8 miles from the center of Caye Caulker.
Room options at Island Magic Beach Resort include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Island Magic Beach Resort has 2 restaurants:
- The Magic Bar & Grill
The prices at Island Magic Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Island Magic Beach Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Island Magic Beach Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Private beach area
- Live sports events (broadcast)