Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Resort Jaguar Creek
Mile 42 Hummingbird Highway, Good Living Camp, Belize – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 59 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 4||
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 6||
|Max adults: 4||
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About Jaguar Creek
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Mountain St. Herman's Blue Hole National Park0.1 miles
Philip S. W. Goldson International Airport35.8 miles
Sir Barry Bowen Municipal Airport40.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Cajun/Creole, Caribbean, Mexican, Seafood, Spanish, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 reasons to choose Jaguar Creek
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|$42 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|$42 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Jaguar Creek accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Jaguar Creek of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Jaguar Creek
Jaguar Creek has 1 restaurant:
Room options at Jaguar Creek include:
Check-in at Jaguar Creek is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Jaguar Creek may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Jaguar Creek can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Jaguar Creek by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 30min
- Car 1h 30min
Yes, Jaguar Creek is popular with guests booking family stays.
Jaguar Creek is 4.3 miles from the center of Good Living Camp.
Jaguar Creek offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Water sports facilities on site
- Bike tours
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture