1818 Rising Sun Bed & Breakfast
519 Mississauga Street, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 28 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The "Inn of the Rising Sun" was built c1818 and operated as an actual village inn during the mid-1800's. Hence the name of our B & B. Our home is one of the original homes of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Extensive renovations have taken place over the past 9 years to update and preserve this wonderful historic building. We not only operate our B & B here but also a small resident artist's studio and gallery which we have incorporated into the bed and breakfast area for our guests to enjoy during their stay. We are located 5 short blocks from town center (15 min. walk) and 20 minute walk or 5 minute drive to the world famous Shaw Festival main theatre. Many fine wineries inhabit our neighbourhood and others are within short scenic drives around the Niagara region. We offer up complimentary bicycles to tour the various wineries or just enjoy the beautiful landscape along many cycle paths nearby.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.3 miles
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.7 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.9 miles
- Peller Estates 1.2 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 2.8 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.5 miles
- Floral Clock 7.3 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.8 miles
- Niagara College Niagara on the Lake Campus 8 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.3 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11 miles
- Casino Niagara 11 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.3 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.4 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.5 miles
- American Falls 11.6 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Shoppers Drug Mart Supermarket 0.6 miles
- ValuMart Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Backhouse Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Willow's Cafe & Pastries Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Old Winery Restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Garrison House Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 1.9 miles
- Niagara River River 0 miles
- Niagara Falls International Airport 12.2 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.9 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose 1818 Rising Sun Bed & Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Adults Only
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
1818 Rising Sun Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.