48 King West
48 King West, K6V 3P6 Brockville, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 110 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and free toiletries, guest rooms at the hotel have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms include a terrace. At 48 King West every room is equipped with bed linen and towels.
Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Brockville, like hiking and cycling.
St. Lawrence Islands National Park is 27 miles from 48 King West, while Heritage House Museum is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Ogdensburg Airport, 22 miles from the hotel.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.48 King West has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 9, 2019
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello ...is there an elevator or is one floor ? Thank youWe have a elevator. Ramp to front door.Answered on 3 March 2021
- Hello, we are traveling with a baby. Do you maybe have a travel cot? Thank you and kind regards MarietaGood Morning The Hotel does not supply cots, if you wish you bring your own you are welcome too. Kind RegardsAnswered on 25 September 2022
- With these "higher" prices, is breakfast included? I'm very tempted to make reservations to celebrate my 50th with a couple of close friends, but tru..For Aug. & Sep. we are offering a $25 dollar gift certificate toward *participating downtown restaurants & business, this could be used for breakfast?..Answered on 26 August 2020
- This price + tax 54$ and 13$Brockville has a Municipal Accommodation Tax (MAT TAX) of 4%Answered on 7 December 2021
- You mention "... and selected rooms include a terrace.....". So which rooms do? I don't see any of the rooms, with all their amenities listed, ever..Good Evening The only room that has a private patio is the Vault in Brockville, this is the suite with the hot tub.. No other room has a terrace. Kind RegardsAnswered on 10 May 2023
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Movie nightsOff-site
- Mini golfAdditional charge
- DivingAdditional chargeOff-site
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
- Fitness classes
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted 48 King West accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about 48 King West
The prices at 48 King West may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
48 King West offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Mini golf
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Live music/Performance
- Fitness classes
- Movie nights
- Walking tours
48 King West is 500 feet from the center of Brockville.
Check-in at 48 King West is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at 48 King West include: