The Alpenglow by MountainView Accommodation
4369 Main Street, V0N 1B4 Whistler, Canada –
Room Selected at Check-In
Two-Bedroom Apartment with Private Hot Tub
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Black Tusk Gallery 0 miles
- Whistler Library 0.1 miles
- Whistler's Marketplace 0.1 miles
- The Core Whistler 0.2 miles
- Whistler Village 0.2 miles
- Whistler Medals Plaza 0.2 miles
- Whistler Mountain Bike Park 0.2 miles
- Whistler Mountain 0.3 miles
- Snowplace Park 0.4 miles
- Excalibur Gondola 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whistler Village Gondola 0.4 miles
- Fitzsimmons Express 0.4 miles
- Squamish Lil wat Cultural Centre 0.5 miles
- Whistler Sliding Centre 0.9 miles
- Scandinave Spa Whistler 1 miles
- Nicklaus North Golf Course 1.7 miles
- Creekside Gondola 2.2 miles
- Alpha Lake Park 2.4 miles
- PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola 3.4 miles
- Whistler Olympic Park 8.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Elements Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Mount Currie Coffee Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- IGA Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Lost Lake Lake 1.4 miles
- Whistler Mountain Mountain 0.5 miles
- Whistler Gondola Ski lift 0.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Passes Available
- Ski Storage
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 15 per day.
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (free)
Front Desk Services
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
- Laundry (additional charge)
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know The Alpenglow by MountainView Accommodation takes special requests – add in the next step!
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
The Alpenglow by MountainView Accommodation accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, if the 30% non-refundable deposit is more than the first night's rate then only the first night's rate will be charged.
Please note that the front desk is open from 9:00 and closes at 22:00 from November 20 to May 1. From May 1 to November 20, the front desk will be open from 09:00 to 19:00. Guests arriving after these hours will be checked in by the property's 24-hour phone service.
Housekeeping services will happen once for stays of 7 days or longer, midway through the stay. Daily housekeeping can be scheduled for an additional fee.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 4369 Main Street, Whistler V0N 1B0.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform The Alpenglow by MountainView Accommodation of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
A damage deposit of CAD 100 is required upon arrival – that's about 77.18USD. This deposit is fully refundable at check-out as long as there's been no damage to the property.