Apple Tree Historic B&B
263 Regent Street, Box 1792, L0S1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.1 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 0.3 miles
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.9 miles
- Peller Estates 1.1 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 3.4 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.6 miles
- Floral Clock 7.4 miles
- Butterfly Conservatory 8.2 miles
- Botanical Gardens 8.2 miles
- Niagara University 8.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.4 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10.1 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10.1 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11.1 miles
- Casino Niagara 11.2 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.4 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.6 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.7 miles
- American Falls 11.7 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Olde Angel Inn Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Just Christmas Market 0.1 miles
- Corks Winebar & Eatery Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Balzacs Coffee Roasters Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Treadwell Farm to Table Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Shaw Cafe & Wine Bar Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Irish Design Market 0.2 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Scottish Loft Market 0.2 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.3 miles
- Niagara River River 0.3 miles
- Niagara Falls International Airport 12 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 27.7 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Apple Tree Historic B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 16 years are welcome.
Up to two children or adults stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
Apple Tree Historic B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.