L'Arvidienne Couette et Café
820 Grande Allee Ouest, G1S 1C4 Quebec City, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 185 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Quebec City
Just 0.6 miles from Battlefields Park and the Quebec Museum of Fine Arts, this Quebec City bed and breakfast features a book library and classical rooms inspired by impressionist artists.
Each uniquely decorated room at L'Arvidienne Couette et Café is colorful and includes hardwood furniture and wooden floors. Guests can watch cable TV or use the free Wi-Fi.
This Quebec City property offers a porch overlooking the garden in the backyard, and the library boasts a balcony and free computer access. A full English breakfast is served every morning in the elegant dining room.
Historic Old Quebec and the Citadelle of Quebec are 1.5 miles from L'Arvidienne Bed and Breakfast. The Château Frontenac is 1.9 miles away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, I am looking to make a reservation for 5 nights between May 20 - 25, 2022 (2 adults), and I would like to know for sure if you have free parking &..Hi Valentin Yes we have a free parking on our property and the breakfast is also included in the cost. Thank you!Answered on 17 April 2022
- I have a room reserved at the L'Arvindinne for the next two weeks. I am currently stuck in Montreal and will not make it tonight. I have already pai..Hello Jacqueline Don't worry I will keep your room ; just let me know at what time you will arrive tomorrow, when you will know of course. Regards Mir..Answered on 20 June 2022
- Is there late check-in optionsUsually we request not later than 20:00 (8pm) but each case can be analysed. Just ask before making a reservation what you request exactly for your la..Answered on 6 March 2020
- does this property have a lift, or are rooms available on first level?Hi, There is no lift and you have to climb 18 steps to reach the rooms. Thank you!Answered on 29 April 2022
- Will our hosts speak English?Yes we do speak English.Answered on 3 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Board games/puzzles
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
L'Arvidienne Couette et Café accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note that late check-in cannot be later than 20:00.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform L'Arvidienne Couette et Café of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
License number: 134772
FAQs about L'Arvidienne Couette et Café
L'Arvidienne Couette et Café is 1.8 miles from the center of Quebec City.
L'Arvidienne Couette et Café offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Guests staying at L'Arvidienne Couette et Café can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at L'Arvidienne Couette et Café may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at L'Arvidienne Couette et Café include:
Check-in at L'Arvidienne Couette et Café is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.