Auberge Vancouver Hotel
837 West Hastings Street, V6C 1B6 Vancouver, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1079 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Conveniently located near the cruise ship terminal, Vancouver Convention Centre, Shopping Mall and top-rated attractions. Our multilingual staff who speak English, French, Spanish, Chinese, German as well as Arabic, is ready to assist you and to help make your stay a memorable and comfortable. Free WiFi, complimentary continental breakfast served daily as well as unlimited access to the Terminal City Club first class fitness facility. An on-site dining option is The Lions Pub Restaurant, which is open for lunch and casual dinner. The Auberge main entrance is located at 837 W. Hastings St between Hornby and Howe. For underground parking access, the entrance to the parkade (Look for the IMPARK sign) is located on Cordova Street at Howe Street intersection.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Waterfront Skytrain Station 0.1 miles
- Waterfront Centre Mall Vancouver 0.1 miles
- Vancouver Tourist Info Centre 0.1 miles
- Fairmont Waterfront 0.1 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 0.2 miles
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre 0.2 miles
- Simon Fraser University, Downtown Campus 0.2 miles
- Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art 0.2 miles
- Granville Skytrain Station 0.2 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.3 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.3 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 3.9 miles
- Jericho Beach 4 miles
- Spanish Banks 5.2 miles
- University of British Columbia 6 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.3 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.8 miles
- YVR Airport Station 7 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Urban Fare Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Grouse Mountains Mountain 15.5 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.9 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.7 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Auberge Vancouver Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Vancouver
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 36 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged CAD 30 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Auberge Vancouver Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, children under 6 years of age are not allowed to use the pool or fitness facilities. Older children must be accompanied by an adult.
Swimming pool and fitness facilities are closed on all BC statutory holidays.
Please note that the Hotel will be under renovation works from 1 October 2018 to 3 December 2018.The renovation will be taking place at the 1st floor.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.