Located 4.3 mi from the village of Baddeck, this farmhouse style B & B offers a daily hot breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all areas.
Individually decorated, each guest room at Auld Farm Inn B&B provides views of the surrounding countryside. All rooms offer private bathrooms, select rooms include private bathroom facilities.
Fresh fruit salad, muffins, cinnamon buns and cereal are just some of the items featured on the breakfast menu at Baddeck Auld Farm Inn. Guests can relax in the shared lounge or on the outdoor deck after a day’s outing.
Alexander Graham Bell museum and Bell Bay golf course are both within 5 minutes’ drive from this B & B. Cabot trail is 1.2 mi away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
- I have a 5 pound yorkie. Is this acceptableGood morning and a Happy New Year Many thanks for your question, unfortunately as there is a pet on the premises, it's not possible to allow guests to bring their pets.Answered on January 1, 2020
- Hello, do you offer gluten free options for breakfast?Hi there, yes we do offer gluten free options. We do like to know ahead of time if our guests have any special dietary needs or restrictions, so that we can prepare the most suitable breakfast for our guests.Answered on March 15, 2022
- Is there carpet in aĺl the rooms ?The two rooms that we have available through Booking.com have wooden floors. We do have six other rooms that can be accessed via Free to Book and two of them have carpet.Answered on June 21, 2022
- Is there a room with 2 beds and coffee maker?We have 2 rooms with 2 beds. 1 room has 2 double beds and 1 room has a double and twin. Coffee is always available in the dinning room, but not in the rooms.Answered on September 29, 2021
- does the room have a private bathroom?All of our rooms have a private bathroom. One of the eight rooms has the bathroom just across the hallway from the bedroom but is private to that room.Answered on July 13, 2022
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Auld Farm Inn B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
It's recommended to bring your own vehicle since this property is not serviced by public transportation.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Please inform Auld Farm Inn B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Auld Farm Inn B&B
Room options at Auld Farm Inn B&B include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Auld Farm Inn B&B by:
- Car 1h
Auld Farm Inn B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Auld Farm Inn B&B is 3.7 miles from the center of Baddeck.
Check-in at Auld Farm Inn B&B is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Auld Farm Inn B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Auld Farm Inn B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.4).
Breakfast option(s) include: