Halifax Waverley Inn
1266 Barrington Street, B3J 1Y5 Halifax, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1112 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Halifax Waverley Inn.
|Traditional One Double Room|
|Standard One Queen Room|
|Standard Twin 2 Doubles Room|
|Deluxe Queen Jacuzzi Room|
A Halifax landmark since 1876 the Waverley offers guests thirty-four uniquely decorated guest rooms, featuring such gracious amenities as canopy beds, European style feather-beds, private baths, oversized jacuzzi baths, fluffy terry-robes, and beautiful Victorian period antiques, which add charm and character. We are located in the downtown area of Halifax, Nova Scotia, within easy walking distance of most major attractions and points of interest and free on site parking. Walking distance to the historical Halifax Waterfront; Pier 21 Museum; Waterfront Farmers market and many great Halifax restaurants. All guest enjoy: Deluxe Continental breakfast WiFi in all rooms Evening Coffee, Tea and snacks
Halifax Waverley Inn takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Old Burying Ground 0.2 miles
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk 0.2 miles
- Halifax Central Library 0.2 miles
- Alexander Keith's Brewery 0.3 miles
- Pier 21 0.3 miles
- Park Lane 0.4 miles
- Halifax Public Gardens 0.4 miles
- Victoria General Hospital 0.4 miles
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic 0.4 miles
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Halifax Grand Parade 0.5 miles
- World Trade and Convention Centre 0.5 miles
- Scotiabank Centre 0.6 miles
- Halifax Shopping Centre 0.6 miles
- Halifax City Hall 0.6 miles
- IWK Health Centre 0.6 miles
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax 0.8 miles
- Halifax Commons 1.1 miles
- Point Pleasant Park 1.1 miles
- Dalhousie University 1.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Henry House Restaurant 0 miles
- Wired Monk Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Superstore Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Halifax Boardwalk Sea/ocean 0.3 miles
- Robert L. Stanfield Airport 16.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
7 Reasons to Choose Halifax Waverley Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Halifax
Guests loved the "boutique" style
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Business Center
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The credit card used at the time of the booking must be presented by the cardholder upon check in. It will be authorised for all room charges (including taxes) and an additional CAD 150 security deposit. This deposit is fully refundable upon checkout subject to an inspection of the room.
Please inform Halifax Waverley Inn of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 1112 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: