Featuring pine vaulted ceilings, fir flooring and antique furniture, Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House offers accommodations in Banff. This adult-only property is available for 2 adults.
The room at this charming B&B includes a gas fireplace, flat-screen TV, complimentary WiFi, an private bathroom with a spa bath, and a small balcony with mountain views.
There is a shared lounge at the property. Ski storage space and bike hire is available.
Banff Park Museum is 1,300 feet from Beaujolais Boutique B&B Theas House, while The Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies is 1,650 feet away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10.0 for a two-person trip.
Your stay will include:
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does the king room come with private bathroom with shower?yes it doesAnswered on April 5, 2022
- Hello, we are travelling from Vancouver by bus to Banff and will arrive on Dec 31st at 5:30 am. I am wondering if we can check in early or store our l..Hi Please note: We have a minimum stay of 3 days. Check in time is 4 pm.Answered on December 14, 2021
- Hi do you have a washing machine for guests to use or provide a washing service ?No but there is a laundry service within walking distanceAnswered on March 21, 2022
- Hello, we are interested in staying with you in January and were wondering if the breakfast buffet is currently still available, despite COVID restric..We thank yo for your inquiry. During this covid time we are serving you a 3 course breakfast/brunch at your table, no buffet but just as interesting. ..Answered on December 28, 2021
- How do we write a review for this awesome place? Marge & Georgeyou can always go on trip advisorAnswered on September 20, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Debit card Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House
Guests staying at Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House is 1,300 feet from the center of Banff.
Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental
Check-in at Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House include:
The prices at Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Beaujolais Boutique B&B at Thea's House on this page.