Cape Breton Cottages
523 Walkerville Road, B0E 1J0 Evanston, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 10/10! (score from 1 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cape Breton Cottages.
Three-Bedroom House - 523 Walkerville Road
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Louisdale Seal Cove Restaurant Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Atlantic Super Store Supermarket 11.2 miles
- China King, Miller´s, Pizza, KFC etc Restaurant 11.8 miles
- Sobey´s Supermarket 12.4 miles
- farmer´s market Market 12.4 miles
- Louisdale Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Bras d´Or Lake, Dundee Lake 13 miles
- River Inhabitants River 0 miles
- River Inhabitants Basin Ocean/Sea 0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Ski Storage
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Dry Cleaning
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 5:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Breton Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, a security deposit will be charged upon booking and refunded upon check out pending possible damages.
Please note that from November 1 until May 31, electricity is not included in the room rate and will be charged depending on usage. The electricity charge will be deducted from the security deposit.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.