ByWard Blue Inn
157 Clarence Street, K1N 5P7 Ottawa, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 2627 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at ByWard Blue Inn.
Stay in Ottawa's favorite meeting place... the ByWard Market. You will find museums, cafes, galleries, market stalls, restaurants, specialty food shops, boutiques. This charming Inn offers people traveling for business or pleasure great room rates in a fantastic location.
Want to send a special request to ByWard Blue Inn? Add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Embassy of Denmark 0.2 miles
- U.S. Embassy 0.3 miles
- Art Mode Gallery 0.3 miles
- Notre Dame Basilica 0.3 miles
- Major's Hill Park 0.3 miles
- Ottawa Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Rideau Mall 0.3 miles
- National Gallery of Canada 0.4 miles
- Royal Canadian Mint 0.4 miles
- Rideau Locks 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parliament Hill 0.6 miles
- Peace Tower 0.6 miles
- Embassy of France 0.9 miles
- Canadian Museum of History 0.9 miles
- 24 Sussex Drive 0.9 miles
- Supreme Court of Canada 1 miles
- Rideau Hall 1 miles
- Canadian War Museum 1.5 miles
- Ottawa Train Station 2.1 miles
- Casino Lac-Leamy 2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Play Food and Wine Restaurant 0.6 miles
- ByWard Market Fruit Store & Farmers Market Market 0.6 miles
- Labotega Cafe/Bar 0.7 miles
- Metro Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Ottawa River River 3.1 miles
- Camp Fortune, Gatineau Ski lift 12.4 miles
- Lac Meech Lake 15.5 miles
- Macdonald Cartier Airport 7.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose ByWard Blue Inn
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ottawa
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs CAD 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.