555 Campbell Street, V9R 3G9 Nanaimo, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 131 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Campbell Cottage! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Campbell Cottage is located in the Old City Quarter of Nanaimo. Free WiFi access is available. A daily breakfast featuring local produce, home-baked bread and eggs from resident chickens is provided along with tea,coffee, espresso or capuccino.
Each guest room features a flat-screen TV with many channels and Netflix. A microwave and refrigerator and access to laundry facilities are also provided. All bathrooms have a bath and shower.
Other facilities offered include a shared lounge and a garden with outdoor seating area. The property offers free parking and luggage storage.
Campbell Cottage B&B is a 5 minute walk from the shops and restaurants in the Old City Quarter and 2,650 feet from Nanaimo city center, the Bastion and the Harbourfront Walkway. Departure Bay Ferry Terminal is a 8 minute drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.Campbell Cottage has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 5, 2015
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- hi there, I hope all is well. I am interested in reserving . I have to checkout before 7 am.do you serve Breakfast before 7?I don't serve breakfast before 7 but wouldn't want guests to leave early with no breakfast so I provide a take-away breakfast including. fresh fruit, ..Answered on 13 July 2021
- Hi, may I ask how much are pet fees per night?I am a dog lover and know how difficult it is to find suitable accommodation that will take dogs. So long as when you book, you let me know you have ..Answered on 11 June 2021
- Hello, We are interested in booking one night from Friday July 9 to Saturday July 10. We will be taking late ferry from Vancouver. Is check in around..Yes, late check-in is always okay so long as I know in advance. If you let me know what ferry you're taking, I can check online to see if it's runnin..Answered on 5 July 2021
- Hello, We are interested in booking one or two night for Sept. 13. Would you able to add one more bed in the room for the convenience of over 60 years..I would love to fill your request but there is no room for a 2nd bed in the room. If you want to book my Queen Room for the 12th and 13th, I can m..Answered on 28 August 2021
- Good evening, Is it possible we can book a room with two beds on Sept. 12 & 13 or one night on Sept. 12? We just got to know our schedule was changed..Sorry, Winnie. I do have a room available on the 12th and 13th but I'm afraid neither of my rooms have two beds. Each room has a queen sizebed and t..Answered on 3 September 2021
- Still looking?
Hosted by Me with my daughter and her children
- Toilet paper
- Guest bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Accessible parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
From 6:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please inform Campbell Cottage of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Campbell Cottage
The prices at Campbell Cottage may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Campbell Cottage is 2,300 feet from the center of Nanaimo.
Check-in at Campbell Cottage is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Campbell Cottage can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Campbell Cottage include:
Campbell Cottage offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)