Cape House Bed and Breakfast
1895 Lakeshore Road RR#3, L0S 1J0 Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 92 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Cape House is a beautiful Cape Cod style home situated directly on the wine route in Old Town Niagara-on-the-Lake located about 2 kilometers or 1 1/4 miles - an easy 30 minute walk - to the centre of town. We provide free dedicated on-site parking. Free wireless high speed internet is available throughout our house and grounds. For relaxation guests may choose between the French Country living room, the informal upper lounge or the guest pergola situated in the landscaped garden. Whether you are here to taste the wines, eat at world class restaurants, bike the trails or shop the outlet mall....we welcome you to our home.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Jackson-Triggs Winery 0.5 miles
- Fort George National Historic Site of Canada 0.9 miles
- Shaw Festival Theatre 1.1 miles
- Peller Estates 1.6 miles
- Konzelmann Winery 2.6 miles
- Brock's Monument 6.8 miles
- Floral Clock 7.6 miles
- Niagara College Residence & Conference Center 7.9 miles
- Niagara College Niagara on the Lake Campus 8 miles
- Royal Niagara Golf Club 8.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Whirlpool Aero Car 9.5 miles
- Greyhound Canada 10.2 miles
- Amtrak/Via/Go Train Station 10.2 miles
- Niagara Falls Culinary Institute 11.3 miles
- Casino Niagara 11.3 miles
- Rainbow Bridge 11.5 miles
- Skylon Tower 11.6 miles
- Old Falls Street 11.8 miles
- American Falls 11.8 miles
- Horseshoe Falls 12.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hendriks Value Mart Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Ginger Restaurant Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Sand Trap Bar and Grill Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Niagara Falls River 13.7 miles
- Niagara Falls International Airport 12.5 miles
- Buffalo Niagara International Airport 28.2 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 30.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cape House Bed and Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Adults Only
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape House Bed and Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note guests under 18 years of age are not allowed at this property.
Guests can only check-in between 16:00 and 18:00.
Please note, guests with diet restrictions or food allergies are requested to notify the property prior to arrival.
Please note this hotel does not accept American Express.
Please inform Cape House Bed and Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.