Chateau Lacombe Hotel
10111 Bellamy Hill, T5J 1N7 Edmonton, Canada –
6 Reasons to Choose Chateau Lacombe Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Edmonton
The Chateau Lacombe Hotel is Edmonton's iconic landmark hotel since 1966. In 2014, it was purchased by a local hotelier and significant renovations were completed to restore it back to its former glory. As a local company, the Chateau Lacombe is invested in our community and partner with other local businesses like Mother Earth Essentials, the aboriginal owned and locally produced bath amenity line that we offer in our guest rooms. Our renovated Concierge floors with suites and access to Concierge lounge offer advanced Internet coverage per room, daily continental breakfast and evening appetizers with wine/beer/beverages. Unique in its cylinder shape and by its location on the river valley, the Chateau Lacombe Hotels tagline is Unique by Nature". Home to La Ronde, Top 10 restaurant on TripAdvisor, we offer a unique venue for #memorablemoments. Located on the 24th floor, the views are nothing short of magical for both our cityscape and majestic river valley. Join us on Tieless Tuesday for half price wine and live jazz or Retro Thursdays for tableside service with dishes from yesteryear.
Area Info –
- McLeod Building 0.2 miles
- Sir Winston Churchill Square 0.4 miles
- Edmonton City Centre Mall 0.4 miles
- Francis Winspear Centre for Music 0.4 miles
- Alberta Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Edmonton Symphony 0.5 miles
- Provincial Courthouse of Alberta 0.5 miles
- Telus Field 0.5 miles
- Rogers Place 0.6 miles
- Alberta Centre For Child Family & Community Research 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Epcor Tower 0.6 miles
- Alberta Legislature Building 0.6 miles
- Edmonton Radial Railway Society 0.7 miles
- Whyte Avenue 1.5 miles
- University of Alberta 1.6 miles
- Valley Zoo 3 miles
- Old Strathcona 3.2 miles
- Fort Edmonton Park 4.2 miles
- West Edmonton Mall 5.6 miles
- Lancaster Park Golf Course 9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- De Dutch Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Edmonton Airport 16.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.