Hotel Chateau Laurier Québec
1220 Place George V, G1R 5B8 Quebec City, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 2024 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hôtel Château Laurier Québec is a certified four-star independent hotel. You select this property to be pampered and to be the mist of all the cultural events that make the heartbeat of the Québec City. The hotel is ideally located on Parliament Hill, nestled between the lush Plains of Abraham and the lively Grande-Allée Street and a few steps from the Convention Centre. Only 35-minute drive from the Jean Lesage International Airport (YQB). To the delight of guests, the hotel is at a 5-minute walk from the historic district of Old Québec, recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage site since 1985 and is the cradle of French civilization in North America. To date, Québec is the only city where the fortifications remain intact since the 17th century. The modern traveler will appreciate the opportunity to walk to most of the landmarks, wonderful restaurants and shops. Each one of the 282 rooms and suites have their own distinctive style. Visitors will be spoiled to choose one that will best suit his lifestyle.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Observatoire de la Capitale 0.2 miles
- Hotel du Parlement 0.2 miles
- Fontaine de Tourny 0.3 miles
- Citadel 0.3 miles
- Fortifications of Quebec National Historic Site 0.3 miles
- Grand Theatre de Quebec 0.3 miles
- Palais Montcalm 0.3 miles
- Ghost Tours of Quebec 0.3 miles
- Musee National des Beaux Arts 0.4 miles
- Vieux Quebec Old Quebec 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Morrin Centre 0.5 miles
- Plains of Abraham 0.5 miles
- Terrasse Dufferin 0.6 miles
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac 0.6 miles
- Battlefields Park Parc des Champs de Bataille 0.6 miles
- Quartier du Petit Champlain 0.7 miles
- Basilique Cathedrale Notre Dame de Quebec 0.7 miles
- Grande Allee 1 miles
- Parc Aquarium du Quebec 4.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bar L\'Inox Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport 8.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Chateau Laurier Québec
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Heated Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Indoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Storage (additional charge)
- Lower Sink
- Raised Toilet
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Skiing Off-site
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 20 per day.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 24 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Chateau Laurier Québec accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A credit card pre-authorization or cash deposit will be requested upon arrival as a security deposit.
When booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note, studded tires are not permitted at this property.
A damage deposit of CAD 200 is required on arrival. That's about 154.65USD. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full by credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.