5780 West Street, B3K 1H8 Halifax, Canada –
Grace & Charm in Central Halifax Welcome to your home away from home in central Halifax. We are known for our wonderful atmosphere and close proximity to Halifax's most desired downtown destinations. From the Commons Inn, you are walking distance to Halifax’s Historic Properties waterfront about 1.5 km, business district, Citadel Hill is located within a 3 minute walk from the property. and various entertainment venues. The Commons Inn is ideally located for concert goers, food connoisseurs and sporting enthusiasts. We are also located 7 minutes away from the IWK Hospital and 15 mins from QEII Health Centre.
Area Info –
- Halifax Commons 0.2 miles
- Casino Nova Scotia Halifax 0.7 miles
- Scotiabank Centre 0.8 miles
- Halifax Citadel National Historic Site of Canada 0.8 miles
- Halifax City Hall 0.8 miles
- Halifax Shopping Centre 0.8 miles
- World Trade and Convention Centre 0.8 miles
- Halifax Grand Parade 0.8 miles
- Halifax Public Gardens 0.9 miles
- Park Lane 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Halifax Central Library 1 miles
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic 1 miles
- Old Burying Ground 1.1 miles
- Victoria General Hospital 1.1 miles
- IWK Health Centre 1.1 miles
- Alexander Keith's Brewery 1.1 miles
- Dalhousie University 1.2 miles
- Discovery Centre 1.4 miles
- Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk 1.4 miles
- Point Pleasant Park 2.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hali Deli - Old World Delicatessen Market 0 miles
- Robert L. Stanfield Airport 16.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Commons Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 10 per night when using existing beds.
One child under 5 years is charged CAD 10 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Commons Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this 3-story property does not have an elevator. Guests with mobility issues should note that there are 8 steps up into the front main entrance of the property and 10 steps down into the breakfast room.