Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto
8 Colborne Street, M5E 1E1 Toronto, Canada –
5 Reasons to Choose Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Experience the Stylish Sophistication of the Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan, Featuring SpaZen, Toronto's Fave Spa. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, our stylish boutique hotel offers you an intimate place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Located steps from Yonge Street, the Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan is minutes from entertainment and dining and all the nightlife that Toronto has to offer. This 4 star hotel has spacious suites with kitchenettes and living rooms for your comfort, intimate meeting rooms for your next unforgettable event, the full service SpaZen, and Wildfire Steakhouse & Wine Bar located right off the lobby.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- King Subway Station 0.1 miles
- Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce 0.1 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 0.1 miles
- Scotiabank 0.1 miles
- Sony Centre for Performing Arts 0.2 miles
- BCE Place 0.2 miles
- Toronto-Dominion Bank 0.2 miles
- Royal Bank of Canada 0.2 miles
- TD Centre 0.2 miles
- Bank of Montreal 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Air Canada Centre 0.4 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 0.4 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 0.5 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 0.5 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 0.5 miles
- CN Tower 0.7 miles
- Ryerson University 0.7 miles
- Queens Park 1.3 miles
- University of Toronto 1.4 miles
- BMO Field 2.4 miles
- Lake Ontario Lake 0.6 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.6 miles
- Pearson Airport 12.6 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 43.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Spa Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 45 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 13 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 50 per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged CAD 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Executive Hotel Cosmopolitan Toronto accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
There is no ATM at his hotel.
Please note, when booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
A 6% hotel service fee is charged to the room rate and includes the following:
• High speed wireless internet, hotel-wide
• In room Keurig coffee and tea
• Use of Fitness Room
• Local phone calls
• Daily newspaper
• Robes and slippers for use in guest room
Limited valet parking is available and is subject to availability at check-in. Several local options are available for a fee. The property is not responsible for any damage or theft of vehicles.
Pet Policy: A charge of CAD $25 is applied per night per pet staying in the hotel and / or A flat fee of cad $200 is applied for pets staying 8 days or longer.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.