Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
399 Clubhouse Drive, V9N 9G3 Courtenay, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 236 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Courtenay Airpark 2.4 miles
- Comox Ferry Terminal 2.6 miles
- Comox Water Aerodrome 3.1 miles
- Sunrise Quad 15 miles
- Whiskey Jack Chair 15.5 miles
- Eagle Express 15.5 miles
- Handle Tow 15.6 miles
- Ozone Lift 15.6 miles
- Boomerang 15.7 miles
- Discovery Platter 15.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Green Chair 15.8 miles
- Hawk 6ix Pack Chairlift 15.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pizza Hut/Domo Japan/McDonalds Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Starbucks/Time Hortons Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Thrity Foods Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Puntledge River River 3.7 miles
- Goose Spit Beach Ocean/Sea 5.6 miles
- Comox Lake Lake 12.4 miles
- Mt Washington Mountain 20.5 miles
- Mt Washington Ski lift 20.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Timber Room Bar & Grill
Food: American, Seafood, Local, Grill/BBQ
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Steam Room
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- ATM On Site
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 13 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One additional older child or adult is charged CAD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged CAD 25 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Crown Isle Resort & Golf Community accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Upon check-in photo identification and credit card is required. All special requests are subject to availability upon check-in. Special requests cannot be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of arrival. A credit card pre-authorization amount of CAD $150 per room will be processed at check in.