Days Inn - Vancouver Downtown
921 West Pender Street, V6C 1M2 Vancouver, Canada –
5 Reasons to Choose Days Inn - Vancouver Downtown
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Our 1918 historic hotel, tucked in Vancouver's skyline and the heart of the Financial District, can transport you back to the early 20th century. There are only a few buildings from this era left, like the Spencer Building, Dominion Building, Sun Tower and some others.
Area Info –
- Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art 0.1 miles
- Vancouver Tourist Info Centre 0.1 miles
- Waterfront Skytrain Station 0.2 miles
- Olympic Cauldron 0.2 miles
- Waterfront Centre Mall Vancouver 0.2 miles
- Christ Church Cathedral 0.2 miles
- Fairmont Waterfront 0.2 miles
- Granville Skytrain Station 0.2 miles
- Vancouver Lookout at Harbour Centre 0.2 miles
- Pacific Center Mall Vancouver 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lonsdale Quay 2.4 miles
- Pacific Coliseum 3.3 miles
- Capilano Suspension Bridge 3.9 miles
- Jericho Beach 4 miles
- Spanish Banks 5.1 miles
- University of British Columbia 6 miles
- Bridgeport Skytrain Station 6.3 miles
- Sea Island Centre Skytrain Station 6.7 miles
- YVR Airport Station 7 miles
- Aberdeen Skytrain Station 7.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Granville Island Public Market Market 1.2 miles
- The Butcher & Bullock Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- JOEY Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Moose's Down Under Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Elephant & Castel Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Cactus Club Cafe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Urban Fare Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Joe Fortes Restaurant 0.4 miles
- IGA Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Grouse Mountain Mountain 5.9 miles
- Grouse Mountain Ski lift 5.9 miles
- Cypress Mountain Ski lift 8.6 miles
- Seymour Mountain Ski lift 16.2 miles
- Water Front Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Vancouver Airport 6.8 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 37.6 miles
- Abbotsford Airport 37.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs CAD 20 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 6 years are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Days Inn - Vancouver Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.