Lodge Deer Lodge
109 Lake Louise Drive, T0L 1E0 Lake Louise, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 831 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deer Lodge is just minutes away from world famous Lake Louise. The lodge is a testament to a bygone era, and retains much of its original hand hewn log structure and decor. Built in 1923 as a teahouse, the lodge officially opened as a hotel in 1925. Deer Lodge was completely renovated, restored and winterized in 1985. It is beloved by international and local guests for its unique rustic mountain accommodation. In all, these charming elements are the reason so many repeat visitors, local and international, can’t seem to get enough of our mountain property.
Area Info– Excellent location – show map
What's nearby *
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise0.1 miles
Lake Louise Ski Area0.1 miles
Lake Louise0.3 miles
Grizzly Express Gondola2.7 miles
Glacier Express Quad2.8 miles
Plain of Six Glaciers Teahouse3.3 miles
Top of the World 6-Pack Express Chairlift3.9 miles
Summit Platter3.9 miles
Larch Express Quad4.6 miles
Ptarmigan Quad4.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets *
The Village Market Supermarket2.4 miles
Natural Beauty *
Lake Agnes Tea House Mountain2.2 miles
Lake Agnes Lake2.2 miles
Plain of Six Glaciers Mountain3.5 miles
Lake Louise Ski Resort Ski lift4.2 miles
Moraine Lake Lake8.8 miles
Castle Mountain Mountain19.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks *
Paradise Triple Chair4.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Mount Fairview Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 reasons to choose Deer Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most popular amenities
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Ski storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback riding Off-site Additional charge
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site Additional charge
- Pool table
- Game room
- Skiing Off-site
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies Additional charge
- Fruit Additional charge
- Bottle of water Additional charge
- Wine/Champagne Additional charge
- Kids' meals Additional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secure parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board games/Puzzles
- Laundry Additional charge
- Fax/Photocopying Additional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilities Additional charge
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Face masks for guests available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Access to healthcare professionals
- First aid kits available
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and common areas
- Shared stationery (e.g. printed menus, magazines, pens, paper) removed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Screens or physical barriers between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Cashless payment available
Cleanliness & disinfection
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
- Property cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guest accommodation disinfected between stays
- Linens, towels, and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food covered securely
- Breakfast to-go containers
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, and other tableware sanitized
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Physical distancing in dining areas
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Deer Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, when booking 5 rooms or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.