1755 Dilworth Drive, V1X 8R1 Kelowna, Canada –
We are proud to operate a family owned property featuring 50 spacious rooms. We now feature a new breakfast room that offers and assortment of fresh breads, an assortment of 4 different cereals, fresh fruit, waffles and maple syrup, and for your beverage you can enjoy various teas, hot coffee and fruit juices.
Area Info –
- Orchard Park Shopping Centre 0.1 miles
- Okanagan Villa Estate Winery 1.9 miles
- Myra Canyon Kettle Valley Railway Trestles 2 miles
- Kelowna General Hospital 2.5 miles
- Gallagher's Canyon Golf & Country Club 2.5 miles
- Father Pandosy Mission 2.5 miles
- Fintry Estate & Provincial Park 2.5 miles
- Kelowna Centennial Museum 2.5 miles
- The Old Woodshed Kelowna 2.6 miles
- BC Orchard Industry Museum 2.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Waterfront Park 2.8 miles
- Geert Maas Sculpture Gardens Gallery 2.9 miles
- H2O Adventure and Fitness Centre 3.8 miles
- Lake Okanagan 3.8 miles
- UBC Okanagan Campus 4.3 miles
- Summerhill Pyramid Winery 6.1 miles
- Quails' Gate Winery 6.4 miles
- St Hubertus & Oakbay Estate Winery 7.3 miles
- Mission Hill Winery 7.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Great Canadian Superstore Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Quality Greens Market 0.7 miles
- Joeys Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Cactus Club Cafe/Bar 1.1 miles
- White Spot Restaurant 0 miles
- Dennys Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Milestones Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Lake Okanagan Lake 0.6 miles
- Knox Mountain Mountain 1.2 miles
- Crystal Mountain Mountain 16.8 miles
- Christina Lake Lake 16.8 miles
- Kelowna Airport 5.7 miles
- Penticton Airport 29.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Dilworth Inn
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kelowna
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 17 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged CAD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Dilworth Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note, a CAD $150 major credit card deposit is required. Only Visa or MasterCard are accepted. Debit, prepaid credit cards, cash, or debit will not be accepted.
Credit cards will be pre-authorized the day of arrival. If the credit card does not authorize for the amount of the reservation, then the reservation will not be consider guaranteed and may be cancelled without notice