Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Emerald Lake Lodge
1 Emerald Lake Road, PO Box 10, V0A 1G0 Field, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1184 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Emerald Lake Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In the Yoho National Park surrounded by the Rocky Mountains, the Emerald Lake Lodge features rooms with wood burning fireplaces. An outdoor hot tub, 3 restaurants and a lounge are also provided.
Emerald Lake Lodge rooms include a private bathroom and balcony. The rooms include a coffee maker. All guest rooms are located in cabin style buildings and have a private entrance.
The Emerald Lake guests can dine at the Mount Burgess Dining Room, which features Rocky Mountain cuisine. The Kicking Horse Lounge specializes in dinner, lunch and cocktails. The Cilantro on the Lake is open seasonally.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Emerald Lake Lodge
- Hello, we are from Alberta, are you taking bookings at Emerald Lake Lodge from Alberta residents during Covid?Good Morning, Yes we are.Answered on July 20, 2020
- Is there a Kitchenette? and do you have current restrictions due to COVID-19?Good Afternoon, Thank you for your Inquiry! Unfortunately, our rooms do not include a kitchenette. We are business as usual, our gym area is no lon...Answered on March 18, 2020
- Is there any outdoor hut tube?Our outdoor steel hot tub is open year round and overlooks Emerald Lake and the surrounding mountainsAnswered on November 13, 2019
- Is this a pet friendly accomodation? do u accept guests from Alberta at this time?Good morning, We are pet friendly, and do have a limited amount of pet friendly rooms. When booking please inform us you require a pet friendly room....Answered on June 10, 2021
- I HAVE A 6'X6' BOLER CAMPER. . IS THERE A PLACE I CAN stay OVERNIGHT AT A CAMPGROUND. I WAS AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL LAKE WHEN MY SONS WERE YOUNG CLOSE TO ...Good Morning, Unfortunately, we do not handle camp grounds. However, Parks Canada would have all of their campground information available. Best,Answered on August 28, 2020
- Still looking?
Mount Burgess Dining Room
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Kicking Horse Lounge
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Emerald Lake Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note, upon arrival in the "Overnight Parking" parking lot there is a cabin with a phone that guests can use to call the front desk. A shuttle will be sent to pick guests up and return to the main lodge.
Please note that Hot tub is closed temporarily.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Emerald Lake Lodge
Check-in at Emerald Lake Lodge is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Emerald Lake Lodge include:
Emerald Lake Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Game room
- Water sports facilities on site
The prices at Emerald Lake Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Emerald Lake Lodge is 3.1 miles from the center of Field.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Emerald Lake Lodge by:
- Car 2h 30min
Yes, Emerald Lake Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Emerald Lake Lodge has 2 restaurants:
- Kicking Horse Lounge
- Mount Burgess Dining Room