Fairmont Pacific Rim
1038 Canada Place Way, V6C 0B9 Vancouver, Canada – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.6/10! (score from 434 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Vancouver – Excellent location - show map
Featuring a rooftop pool with fire pits and a hot tub, this Vancouver luxury hotel offers a full-service spa and a 4,000 square foot gym. An on-site lounge is provided. Stanley Park is 5 minutes' drive away.
Flat-screen TVs with pay-per-view movies and laptop connectivity are provided in each room at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. An in-room safe and a coffee maker are available. Bathrobes are included in the private bathrooms.
Open for lunch and dinner, The Lobby Lounge and RawBar features nightly live music, sushi, and handcrafted cocktails. Giovane cafe + eatery offers Italian cuisine and coffee for breakfast, lunch, and aperitivo. Featuring a bar, terrace garden, a dining room and lounge, Botanist Restaurant offers a menu inspired by the principals of botany, organic farming and sustainable sourcing. 24-hour in-room dining is also available.
Fairmont Pacific Rim is a 5 minute walk from the Canada Place, across the street from the Vancouver’s Convention and Exhibition Center. Robson Street shopping area is 15 minutes' walk away.
This is our guests' favourite part of Vancouver, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the pool openGood day, Yes, our pool is open daily from 6:30am to 10pm. No reservation required. Just first come, first serve basis with physical distancing prot..Answered on 10 November 2020
- Can guests from Fairmont Waterfront use the pool?Good day, Thank you for your inquiry. Our is pool is only accessible for hotel guest of Fairmont Pacific Rim. The Fairmont Waterfront also has their..Answered on 25 January 2021
- Can I have strawberries covered in Chocolate and champagne delivered to the room from the hotel ?Good day, Kindly provide us the full name on the reservation and we will have our In Room Dining team reach out to you for y our amenity order. Wa..Answered on 26 December 2020
- What are the pool hours?The Pool is open daily from 6;30am to 6pm on a first come, first serve basis.Answered on 20 January 2021
- When booking a room At the Fairmont pacific rim in Vancouver Nov 1 for seven nights the price was $1779 for 7 nights logged in price went up to $2460￼Good evening, please contact our Reservations team for up-to-date rates and availability.Answered on 14 August 2022
- Still looking?
Giovane cafe + eatery + market
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
The Lobby Lounge
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 19
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Fairmont Pacific Rim accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Fairmont Pacific Rim in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Botanist is closed from Fri 31 Dec 2021 until Fri 14 Jan 2022
FAQs about Fairmont Pacific Rim
Check-in at Fairmont Pacific Rim is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Fairmont Pacific Rim offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Spa and wellness centre
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Evening entertainment
- Fitness/spa locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Facial treatments
- Body treatments
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/wellness packages
- Body wrap
- Steam room
- Beauty Services
- Spa lounge/relaxation area
Fairmont Pacific Rim is 800 yards from the centre of Vancouver.
The prices at Fairmont Pacific Rim may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Room options at Fairmont Pacific Rim include:
The nearest beach is just 1,050 yards from Fairmont Pacific Rim.
Yes, there is a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Fairmont Pacific Rim on this page.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Fairmont Pacific Rim has 3 restaurants:
- The Lobby Lounge
- Giovane cafe + eatery + market