Forks in the Trail Bed & Breakfast
478 Bass Lake Sideroad W, L0L 2E0 Oro-Medonte, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We make our own maple syrup on our property. We own 105 acres of hardwood bush with walking trails. Road cycling, mountain biking, cross country skiing are at your doorstep. We are close to 7 golf courses. Downhill skiing is minutes away. The Ganaraska trail runs through the back half of our property.
Area Info –
- Mount St. Louis Moonstone 6.4 miles
- Simcoe County Museum 9.4 miles
- Orillia Community Centre Arena 10.6 miles
- Barrie South GO Station 13.3 miles
- Barrie Molson Centre 14.4 miles
- Casino Rama 15.2 miles
- Tay River Basin 18.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Settlers\' Ghost Restaurant Restaurant 6.2 miles
- Amiche Restaruant Restaurant 7.5 miles
- Foodland Supermarket 7.5 miles
- Nicholyn Farms Market 9.9 miles
- Mill Street Bistro Restaurant 15.5 miles
- Mountain Biking at Hardwood Ski and Bike Mountain 2.9 miles
- Horseshoe Resort Ski lift 4.3 miles
- Mount St Louis Moonstone Ski lift 9.3 miles
- Lake Simcoe Lake 9.9 miles
- Pearson Airport 59.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Forks in the Trail Bed & Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Yoga Classes
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Fitness Center
- Ski-to-Door Access
- Ski Storage
Pets are not allowed.
- Game Room
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Adults Only
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Forks in the Trail Bed & Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note cooking classes, yoga and massage must be booked in advance. Guest are advised to contact the property to make arrangements, contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Forks in the Trail Bed & Breakfast of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.