Guest House on the Mount
1480 Richmond Street (Ignatia Hall - 2nd Floor), N6G 0J4 London, Canada – Great location - show map
Located on an amazing hilltop next to the Thames River overlooking London, Ontario, this spectacular property offers relaxing green spaces, walking paths and gardens. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the premise.
Guest House on the Mount features some rooms with private bathrooms and kitchenettes. Other guest rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities.
Guests can make the most of the shared kitchen with a microwave, toaster, refrigerator, dishes and utensils and dining area. Complimentary coffee and tea are provided. A coin-operated laundry facility is also available. Guests can also relax in one of the shared lounge areas, which have flat-screen TVs.
The University of Western Ontario, University Hospital and several dining, shopping and entertainment opportunities are located within walking distance from the Guest House. Activities such as cycling, walking and golf are also available in the London area.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is their a room with a full bath room and balcony or tarest ?We have suites with full baths and yes, most of our suites have balconies, but there is no furniture to sit out unto the balcony. Hope this helps. DebraAnswered on 10 August 2019
- Is an ensuite bathroom a private bathroom?That is correct. Ensuite bathrooms are private bathrooms attached directly to your room.Answered on 30 June 2020
- I am looking for a possible 3 month accomodation Sept - Dec 2021 What would be your least expensive option and what would that rate be? Thank youHello, Thank you for your inquiry! Please call our front desk at 519-641-8100 and we will be able to give you our availability for the dates you'v..Answered on 11 May 2021
- Hello I am looking for the long term rental rates, would be paying biweekly starting Thursday for 2 adults. Do you need a credit card or deposit?Hi, Thanks for your enquiry. We need credit card for reservation. DivyanAnswered on 6 June 2021
- Do you need a depositNo deposit is necessary.Answered on 18 October 2021
- Still looking?
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Guest House on the Mount accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note that this property is alcohol-free and no alcohol is permitted on the premises.
Please note that rooms and suites with shared bathroom and kitchen facilities are not suitable for guests in quarantine.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Guest House on the Mount
The prices at Guest House on the Mount may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, Guest House on the Mount is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guest House on the Mount is 2.4 miles from the center of London.
Check-in at Guest House on the Mount is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Guest House on the Mount include:
Guest House on the Mount offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)