108 Shepherd Hills Road, V8K 2H8 Ganges, Canada –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 11 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Gatehouse Lodge.
The accommodation comprises 2 separate, queen bedrooms, 4 piece bathroom, lounge, kitchenette and dining area. For the comfort of all our guests we keep Gatehouse Lodge as allergy free and green as possible by making all our cleaning products, soaps and shampoos from scratch, and ensuring they are all natural and chemical free. Enjoy your own private parking, (we have a free EV charger too!) garden and patio with a BBQ. We have two friendly dogs and an irascible cat that live on the property and will be out in the main garden but they do not have access to the B&B or it's private garden and patio.
Gatehouse Lodge takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Blackburn Meadows Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Mount Maxwell Park 2.4 miles
- Salt Spring Golf & Country Club 2.6 miles
- Ganges Harbour 2.8 miles
- Cusheon Lake 2.9 miles
- Salt Spring Vineyards 3.1 miles
- Garry Oaks Winery 3.2 miles
- Long Harbour 3.5 miles
- Long Harbour - Ferry Terminal 3.6 miles
- Maple Bay 4.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Fulford Harbour - Ferry Terminal 5.5 miles
- Crofton Ferry 5.7 miles
- Blue Horse Folk Art Gallery 6.8 miles
- Montague Harbour Marine Provincial Park 7 miles
- Ruckle Provincial Park 7.4 miles
- Bodega Ridge Provincial Park 8.5 miles
- Sturdies Bay 9.9 miles
- Mayne Island Waterdome 10.2 miles
- Swartz Bay Ferry Terminal 11.3 miles
- North Galiano 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Salt Spring Inn Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Auntie Pestos Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Oystercatcher Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Moby's Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Tree House Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Thrifty's Supermarket 3.1 miles
- Ganges Artisan and Farmer's Market Market 3.1 miles
- Country Grocer Supermarket 5 miles
- Mount Maxwell Mountain 0.6 miles
- Mount Erskine Mountain 2.5 miles
- Salish Sea Ocean/Sea 3.1 miles
- St Mary Lake Lake 5.6 miles
- Mount Tuam Mountain 9.3 miles
- Victoria Airport 13.7 miles
- Nanaimo Airport 21.7 miles
- Vancouver Airport 29.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Gatehouse Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests arriving outside reception opening hours of 15:00 until 17:00 are kindly requested to inform the hotel in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please note, breakfast can be booked upon arrival.