Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie
101 Georgian Drive, L4M 3X9 Barrie, Canada –
Why are our rates less than a traditional hotel? Excellent question! We are an affordable alternative because we are first and foremost a student residence 8 months of the year. When we are in summer season (May – August), we welcome the general public into our space as a great alternative for a safe and clean location to spend the evening. As our building is primarily filled with students the majority of the year, we do achknowldege that we are not the most beautiful building on the block. We do indeed show signs of wear and tear in our walls and floors, did we mention the 500 young adults that live with us for 8 months of the year?! We flip our building immediately once the students move out in April, this includes a thorough cleaning of all suites from top to bottom and set up our linens, amenities and local tourism information. We are a 2 star building, but strive for 5 star customer service!
Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Simcoe County Museum 4.6 miles
- Barrie South GO Station 4.7 miles
- Barrie Molson Centre 5.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Zehr's Market Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Barrie's Farmers Market Market 2.2 miles
- Applebee's Restaurant 2.8 miles
- Houston Steak House Restaurant 2.8 miles
- Moose Winooski's Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Moxie's Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Lake Simcoe Lake 2.5 miles
- Snow Valley Ski Resort Mountain 9.6 miles
- Horseshoe Valley Ski lift 14.3 miles
- Pearson Airport 50.8 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 55.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Residence & Conference Centre- Barrie
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- ATM On Site
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All older children or adults are charged CAD 5 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 10 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.