Gite du Quartier des Arts
445 Boulevard Rene-Levesque Ouest, G1S 1S2 Quebec City, Canada – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 101 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Quebec City – Excellent location – show map
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Gite du Quartier des Arts offers rooms in Quebec City, 1,650 feet from Grande Allee and 0.9 mi from Plains of Abraham. The property is located 0.9 mi from Battlefields Park Parc des Champs de Bataille and 1.5 mi from Vieux Quebec Old Quebec. Attractions in the area include Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, 1.7 mi away, or Terrasse Dufferin, set 1.8 mi from the property. Cartier Street is 1,950 feet from the property.
All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, toaster, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a wardrobe. The guest house provides certain rooms that include a terrace, and all rooms have a kettle. The units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels.
Basilique Cathedrale Noter Dame de Quebec is 1.8 mi from Gite du Quartier des Arts, while Morrin Center is 1.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, 11 mi from the accommodations.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Est-ce que la salle de bain est privée ou commune?Bonjour ! Toutes nos salles de bain sont privées. Elles sont situées tout juste à l'extérieur de chaque chambre mais ne sont jamais partagées.Answered on December 29, 2021
- Are bathrooms private in all roomsHello ! Yes, all bathrooms are private for each room.Answered on July 14, 2021
- Hello, my husband and I are in our 70’s and would have difficulty with stairs. We would only manage ground floor or possibly 1st floor without lift.Hello ! There are 23 steps in the outdoor staircase to access main entrance on 1st floor. There are 2 rooms on first floor and 2 others rooms on 2nd f..Answered on November 19, 2021
- Hello. Do you have a level 2 or 3 EV charging station? Would we need to reserve it?We offer level 2 charging stationAnswered on September 3, 2021
- Do you accept pets? Traveling with a French BulldogWe don’t accept pets, sorryAnswered on March 10, 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
You need to let the property know what time you'll be arriving in advance.
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 5 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment on behalf of the property for this reservation. During your stay, you can pay for any extras using Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express .
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 11:00 PM and 10:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Gite du Quartier des Arts of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 150916
FAQs about Gite du Quartier des Arts
From the nearest airport, you can get to Gite du Quartier des Arts by:
- Taxi 15min
Gite du Quartier des Arts offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Water park
The prices at Gite du Quartier des Arts may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Gite du Quartier des Arts is 1.5 miles from the center of Quebec City.
Guests staying at Gite du Quartier des Arts can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Yes, Gite du Quartier des Arts is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at Gite du Quartier des Arts is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.