1214 Queen Street West, M6J 1J6 Toronto, Canada –
Internationally recognized as Canada’s favourite Boutique Art Hotel, the Gladstone uniquely blends historical Victorian architecture with contemporary luxury, downtown culture and a whole lot of art.
Gladstone Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Lamport Stadium 0.3 miles
- CAMH - Queen Street West 0.4 miles
- McCormick Arena 0.5 miles
- Exhibition Go Station 0.7 miles
- Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament 0.7 miles
- Trinity Bellwoods Park 0.7 miles
- Ricoh Coliseum 0.8 miles
- BMO Field 0.8 miles
- Enercare Centre 0.9 miles
- Ontario Place 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- CN Tower 2 miles
- Toronto Symphony Orchestra 2.1 miles
- University of Toronto 2.1 miles
- Four Seasons Center for the Performing Arts 2.1 miles
- Queens Park 2.3 miles
- Air Canada Centre 2.4 miles
- Toronto Eaton Center 2.4 miles
- Hockey Hall of Fame 2.5 miles
- Yonge-Dundas Square 2.5 miles
- Ryerson University 2.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- FreshCo Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport 1.7 miles
- Pearson Airport 10.2 miles
- John C. Munro Airport 41.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Gladstone Café
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Gladstone Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs CAD 25 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years is charged CAD 15 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note, parking is limited and must be confirmed with the property prior to arrival.
Due to the on-site bar, guests may experience some noise during their stay.