Golden Pathways Retreat B&B
3075 Wallace Pt. Rd, K9J 6Y3 Peterborough, Canada –
In 2002, we gratefully bought this magnificent property from David’s cousin, Bill Stewart. It has now been in the family since 1871. We have the deeds from the crown and know how much this property has been loved through the generations. The Stewarts are the same folks that Stewart Hall is named after. In the fall and winter of 2002-3, we built a brand new home and meeting space and we love sharing it with you. It is wonderful to blend a rich heritage, an incredible view, unbelievable nature and a Feng Shui designed home. Guests and clients repeatedly tell me how relaxing it feels just to walk into our space. You can relax on the fifty-foot front porch and enjoy the beautiful sunsets. Take in the expansive view from the deck and get up early to enjoy the sunrise. Enjoy the 195 acres. Explore the unique and hidden spots and enjoy nature.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kawartha Speedway 3.3 miles
- Fleming College 5.5 miles
- Canadian Canoe Museum 6.3 miles
- Art Gallery of Peterborough 6.8 miles
- Rice Lake 7.1 miles
- Petroglyphs Provincial Park 7.2 miles
- Peterborough Memorial Centre 7.6 miles
- Peterborough Hydraulic Liftlock 7.6 miles
- Peterborough Lift Lock 7.6 miles
- Lang Pioneer Village Museum 7.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Serpent Mounds Park 8.4 miles
- Lions Spiplex Sports Dome 9.5 miles
- Hope Mill Conservation Area 9.6 miles
- Riverview Park & Zoo 10.2 miles
- Trent University 10.7 miles
- Chemong Lake 15.2 miles
- Cobourg Harbour 17.7 miles
- Otonabee River 1.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Golden Pathways Retreat B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Fishing Off-site
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Golden Pathways Retreat B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.